To run a configuration exam:
- Launch Console 8 and login with your Organisation Administrator/Member credentials
- Click on the “Diagnostics” icon and then on the "Next" Arrow under Configuration Test
- Click "Certify", then "Microsoft Office Specialist"
- Select the Office Suite (i.e. Office 2016, 2013 or 2010 - you should only have the Suite that you intend to test in, present)
- Select the application/exam you want to run on the “Product” screen (we recommend the one that you are preparing for) and then click on the "Next" Arrow.
- The software will initiate a quick pre-launch diagnostic. If everything is in the clear, you will see three green ticks. Click the "Next" Arrow to launch the Diagnostics Exam.
You do not need to answer any displayed test questions, just click “Next” at each page of the instructions. Once the question/project is displayed, the Configuration Exam will timeout after approximately ten seconds. The Configuration Exam does not record any scores on the questions displayed.
When the test is completed, on the Results screen, either click on the "Home" icon or move your cursor to the top right corner & click on the Red X to close this screen.
Important:Make sure that you have the appropriate Exam Content Installed.
The Configuration Exam only checks that the Exam System is functioning as it should. It does not test your installation of Office or Operating System components so it is vital that the Technical Requirements are met.